So do you have what it takes to survive? Find out below, then stop by Denali for all the gear you’re gonna need. Now through 6/17, take 20% off select Eagle Creek items. Discount on select styles will show at checkout, large rolling luggage only available in stores.
Do you have the Eagle Creek you need to survive?
1. You fly into Denver from JFK, and you’re meeting your mother-in-law fordinner. She’s not your biggest fan. Do you:
|A) Show up in the same clothes that you traveled in?||OR||B) Surprise everyone with your best shirt?|
Answer: B! How can she complain when you’re so immaculately dressed? Because you’ve got an Eagle Creek Pack It™ Original Garment Folder, your clothes didn’t get wrinkled in your luggage.
2. You’re walking up to the door of your hotel when a freak gust of wind lifts you and your suitcase away to a magical forest. Do you:
- A) Hike back to your hotel, hauling your suitcase?
- B) Give up and get eaten by witches and trolls?
Answer: A! What’s a few extra miles in the woods? You’ve got the Gear Warrior™ 32, and its oversized treaded wheels, protective wheel housing, and durable kick plate are all designed to keep going when the going gets rough.
3. Zombies invade! It’s time to flee the suburbs in the dead of night. Do you:
|A) Prepare to subsist solely on a diet of brains?||OR||B) Race to pack your go-bag and head for the hills?|
Answer: B! With the Pack It Specter™ Sac Set, it’s easy to organize your stuff in a rush. You’ll be gone before the zombies ever shamble up your street. Eagle Creek’s Specter series‘ lightweight silnylon fabric is highly durable and water repellant; it keeps your clothes, electronics, and other valuables safe, secure, and accessible as your escape the undead.