I spend a lot of time with my Hunter rain boots. I own both the Original Tall and the Original Short. The tall boot is my go to puddle jumper; the boot I wear out in the rain paired with a skirt and a fun umbrella but it’s also the boot I wear while I’m pressure washing barnacles of a vessel or when I’m going for a muddy and wet spring walk. They’re so versatile that I can wear them as a cute accessory to an outfit or wear them as a piece of technical gear during wet situations. In the winter I pair them with Hunter boot socks which allows me to play in deep snow while staying warm and keeping my feet completely dry. I use the original shorts for 3 season gardening. They keep the dirt out and your feet dry from the mud. Plus they’re super easy to clean; just hose them off and they’re ready for tomorrows harvest.
Chi, Trailblazer Mohegan Sun
My Hunter boots:
– She is made to run, walk thru rain, snow, mud and whatever else she feels like it
– She is missed when I do not use her when the weather is given to me to her put her on my feet
– She is my best friend’s feet
– She likes to be with her Smartwool socks buddies
. Sorry Willy socks
– When I am not using her, she is kept in her box where dust does not fall on her and she is new and pretty when I take her out
– My Hunter boots is made like steel, but she is rubber made and don’t judge her on her rubber. She can be worn as your substitution “leather” boots for fashion, but she will be made fun of if the weather does not allow for her to come out
This is why she hangs with me on certain weather occasions.
Sam, Denali Wakefield
They’re great to just throw on when it’s gross outside. Slush and rain got nothing on these boots!
Emily, Denali Wakefield
I love my Hunters, I can wear them to class and then to work and be comfortable in them.
Shop Hunter Boots in stores and online.